Saturday, May 12, 2007

WHAT A GIRL!

Yes this blog in an opinion blog, a take on life but I have to pause for a moment and pay tribute to the most lovable person I have ever meet. Yes you guessed it; she is a girl, my girl. What can I say to u about her? She is just perfect. I never thought I would meet such a wonderful person who will fill my life with love, warmth and would inspire me to live life the only way it should be lived-BIG.I have known her for such a long time that I can't remember doing anything else before knowing her. She walked into my life and since then she has taken control, loving me and inspiring me each and every moment. Like a guarding angel this truly magnificent creation of the Almighty has been with me through thick as well as thin. I know not what I would have been if not for her.Now that I am away most of the time I miss her lots and I am sure that she yearns for me even more but having realized that it is for the greater good both of us have swallowed the bitter pill. But whenever I return I find her love grown many folds. She embraces me with all her strength making me realize how fortunate I am to have this girl in my life.Sacrifice is another word synonymous with her name. She has the ability to kill all her most precious dreams without even a word coming out of her just for the sake of others and especially me. I have asked her numerous times to mend her ways and for a change put herself first but habits don’t change easily. To be honest I don’t want her do change a tat bit. She is the epitome of love, care and the best part is that she is ALL MINE.So there you have it my description of the most beautiful girl in the entire wide world. I would love to write at lengths about her but no matter how hard I try I can never do justice to her-MY MOTHER.
THE MOTHER LOVES HER CHILD MOST DIVINELY NOT WHEN SHE SURROUNDS HIM WITH COMFORT AND ANTICIPATES HS WANTS, BUT WHEN SHE RESOLUTELY HOLDS HIM TO HIS HIGHEST STANDARDS AND IS CONTENT WITH NOTHING LESS THEN HIS BEST
I LOVE YOU MOM!
HAPPY MOTHERS’ DAY.

2 comments:

Anyanya said...

This was the best thing ever written.
The best gift a mother can get.
Good job!

Anyanya said...

This is the best thing ever written.
The best gift a mother can get.
It reflects your love,care&respect for her.
Good job,dear.
YOU write realy well.